Monday, May 31, 2010

Water resistant Zipper internal pet dog bed cover with Taffeta fabric 58"X40" XXLARGE Review


This dog liner is not waterproof. It is very slinky feeling and not very sturdy. After washing, I don't even think it is water resistant. I wanted something that could be used out doors for after bath time till the dogs had dried enough to come back inside where they live. Although this is an inner liner, it does not keep the inner pillow dry. I wanted an inner liner that kept the pillow dry and I would just have to wash the outer cover of the pillow. I now use them for the inside dog daytime beds. It works fine as long as your dogs don't have a dribble problem. Would not recommend as a water resistant internal dog bed cover if your dog has any kind of incontinence. It would not work.Get more detail about Water resistant Zipper internal pet dog bed cover with Taffeta fabric 58"X40" XXLARGE.

No comments:

Post a Comment