Friday, May 21, 2010

Purchase Large 46" X 32" Orthopedic Memory Foam Dog Bed - FREE SHIPPING


This product was quite expensive but my dog's worth it, she's a blonde. Actually, the product was even better then I had hoped. It is well made and comes in a heavy clear plastic protective cover which incidentally I left on for added protection. The bed is obviously a quality product and the large model which I splurged on gives her plenty of room to stretch out and find a comfortable spot on. Firm but pliable it provide good support for aging pets, conforming to the animals body and retaining warmth well. Maggie my 14 year old Labrador gives it five + stars and wouldn't sleep on anything else. If you love your pet and it's reaching an age where this sort of thing will make it more comfortable you owe it to them, don't hesitate. Only wish I had purchased one for her long ago.Get more detail about Large 46" X 32" Orthopedic Memory Foam Dog Bed - FREE SHIPPING.

No comments:

Post a Comment