Thursday, May 27, 2010

Cheapest Pet Goods OrthoCare Dual Density Foam Pet Bed 35"x47"x7"


I purchased this bed in hopes of giving my 13+ year old Lab some relief for her aging bone joints. She absolutely fell in love with it. I selected the large model to give her room to stretch out without extending over the edges. It's more then large enough for her and I can't imagine needing anything larger. Although somewhat expensive, I found the item to be of exceptionally high quality and appears to be able to withstand years of use. The high density foam is as advertised, dense and firm yet it yields to provide support while conforming to her body's shape. It came enclosed in a protective fitted transparent zippered container which is made of fairly heavy plastic so I chose to leave it on for now. Additionally, a fleece cover was also supplied although this seems a bit on the thin side so I chose to back it up with a thicker one I already had to provide additional warmth for her during the night. As I stated earlier, my dog loves it and spends a great deal of time snoozing. She seems to experience much less difficulty getting up in the mornings after sleeping on it. If it eases her old bones I'm all for it. I definately would purchase this bed again and highly recommend it for anyone who loves their dog, particularly if it's elderly or has any form of bone or joint problems. I only wish I'd gotten it much earlierGet more detail about Pet Goods OrthoCare Dual Density Foam Pet Bed 35"x47"x7".

No comments:

Post a Comment