Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Low Price Coleman Classic Rectangular Dog Bed, Extra-Large


I have a big yellow lab. He weighs about 90 pounds. I bought it because it was the only bed that was big enough to fit my dog on. I read the reviews and they said that there was too little filling. That didn't bother me much because one review said that one side opens. That's right! One side of the bed opens with strong Velcro. The package comes with a packed filling and it takes some time to fluff up. If you want a lot of filling you can just open the side and stuff some in. It will cost more to buy a bed with more filling, but you can just go out and buy some filling for a little money. It took some time to deliver but it was worth the wait and the money. This is a good bed for your big dog.Get more detail about Coleman Classic Rectangular Dog Bed, Extra-Large.

No comments:

Post a Comment