Thursday, May 20, 2010

Petmate 17-Inch Burrow Pet Bed, Black Top Quality


There was so much stuffing in this bed that it was more like a round ball. I tried to "flatten" it by putting a 5-pound bag of flour in it, but that didn't work. There was no way a small dog would have been able to get into the bed and stay there very easily. I finally removed the pillow, removed the stitching to open it up and took half the stuffing out -- resewed and put back in. That was much better and my little puppy was able to get in the bed. I saved the extra stuffing to make a second pillow, either as a replacement or as a second bed if I get additional material to cover it.

Don't know if mine was faulty and just overstuffed, but certainly wasn't very practical as it was received.Get more detail about Petmate 17-Inch Burrow Pet Bed, Black.

No comments:

Post a Comment