Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Purchase Pet Supply Imports SnuggleSafe Pet Heating Pad


I was hoping this would be the perfect solution for an aging cat of mine with bad knee joints. He tore a ligament recently and has been hobbling around, so I was hoping the heat would soothe the pain. I ordered this item hoping it would be the solution. While it does retain heat for a long time, it is very hard, and also rather thick, so my cat wasn't comfortable laying on it, no matter how much padding I tried to soften it with. He's also a LARGE cat and this item is smaller than a frisbee, so the size was an issue for its usefulness, as well. I would only suggest use for outdoor applications and small cats who will be much more comfortable and much more in need of heat (outdoors).Get more detail about Pet Supply Imports SnuggleSafe Pet Heating Pad.

No comments:

Post a Comment