Thursday, May 27, 2010

Buying Value Line Mini 5 Step Beige


I searched forever for a set of pet steps that would reach the top of my very high bed (34"). It seems like all the pets steps go to 20 or 21" and that wasn't high enough for my pomeranian to be able to reach. If I did find anything higher it was in the $200-$300 range which was too expensive.

I finally found these which are 26" high and were not overly expensive. The step height is steep and was a little difficult for my very small dog to negotiate at first, but after some practice she is able to run up, and with a little more care, go down these steps just fine.

They seem to be good quality and I like the carpeting that they are covered with. They are also not too heavy. I have had no complaints so far and would recommend them for anyone with a small dog that needs to get up somewhere high.

Get more detail about Value Line Mini 5 Step Beige.

No comments:

Post a Comment