Sunday, May 9, 2010

Petmate 40 x 30 Moose Medley Quilted Pet Bed Best Quality


The colors are nice but the quality is lacking. The top side of the bed that has the quilting--lasted about 2 weeks before stuffing started coming out of it. My smaller dog likes to dig/scratch his bed to get it "just right." I keep his nails cut but the stitching is now loose. I have it turned over and am using the other side. The outer material is thin and will tear easily and thus I would not recommend this product. There are heavier made products for the same price. I was lured in by the color/quilt design and cannot enjoy it unless I want to look at stuffing all over the house. I will now have to pay someone to sew/repair it or better yet--get a better made product.Get more detail about Petmate 40 x 30 Moose Medley Quilted Pet Bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment