Sunday, July 18, 2010

Where To Buy Petmate 40 x 30 Lake Lore Quilted Pet Bed


I bought this for my dog last July and it started coming apart at the seams of the 'patchwork' top in just a couple of months. I turned it over and in no time flat, a torn place appeared on the solid back fabric. It's very, very thin cheap fabric. The lining on the inner pad is very, very thin, cheap muslin and came apart as the outer fabric was coming apart. It's been ready for the garbage with green fiber-fill everywhere. I got mine, at Amazon on sale for $23, because it is so very pretty. If they came along for under $10, I might order another one because they're so soft and pretty and comfortable for my very old Rottweiler's bones - and she loved it so she's very disappointed, too. She messes with it seemingly trying to fix it...it's sad. I can tell you this, if I'd paid one cent more for it, I'd have returned it right then and there the day it was delivered!
Get more detail about Petmate 40 x 30 Lake Lore Quilted Pet Bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment