Saturday, July 10, 2010

Buying Outdoor Dog Pet Bed Cot Navy Blue X Large 47" x 32" XL


I did my home work. I looked at similar cots in pet stores, and thoroughly examined the Internet's offerings. My objective was not to get the best "bang for the buck," but to find the very best, most comfortable, durable and sharp looking cot for my German Shepherd! Well, I found it! I think they should rename it though. Currently, it is the Outdoor Dog Pet Cot. I think that they should ammend the name to "Indoor/Outdoor" Dog Pet Cot." I got the navy, Blue, extra large. The frame is PVC pipe, easily assembled . . . a few pipes, and 4 elbow joints. It could not be any more STURDY. The material is "strong as a horse" thick nylon. Easy to vacuum because it is so taunt. Oh! Yes! I have it in my den, and its conservative navy color,& low profile cause it to go unnoticed. Speaking of "low" . . .it has just enough elevation for Gunnar's liking (and your dog will like it too!) The picture in the ad is a very good representation. You can purchase this with confidence. If the size is "close", I recommend that you opt for the next larger size! Your dog will thank you for it! Nice product Avept!Get more detail about Outdoor Dog Pet Bed Cot Navy Blue X Large 47" x 32" XL.

No comments:

Post a Comment