Saturday, July 3, 2010

Purchase SuperSoft Max Pet Bed Large Polysuede Sage


I may regret saying this so let me knock on wood - this is the first bed that my dog has NOT chewed into a million pieces yet. I've had it for a couple months now and he hasn't even attempted to chew it up like he does every other bed I have bought him.
When it first arrived it was WAY too full with the filling, so I unzipped it, cut a tiny hole in the lining and emptied about 50% of the filling. He wouldn't go near it until I did this, but once I did he would not get out!
The green sage color is adorable and it blends in perfectly in a nice room and doesn't look tacky at all. Over all great bed once you remove a TON of the excess filling.Get more detail about SuperSoft Max Pet Bed Large Polysuede Sage.

No comments:

Post a Comment