Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Save Feline Furniture Stairway to Cat Heaven


I had been looking at this product for quite a while and based on the other positive review decided to go for it. Our cats are indoor cats, and I wanted to add some excitement to the apartment for them. This product does cost a fair ammount, but the cats love it. They love being able to climb up so high, and they love climbing on and around all of the poles - like a child playing on a jungle gym or an outdoor cat climbing trees. You also can change the shape of the condo fairly easily and also buy more add on products which I will no doubt do in the near future. The only drawback thus far is that my young male cat has already ripped some of the carpeting stuff off of one of the poles - I'm going to duck tape it and assume that that will take care of it, but just a word to the wise - young crazy male cats might be a little rough on this product. Still, me and my cats love it - it is very easy to put together and very lightweight, and lends itself to all kinds of customization (we put a cat tunnel under the lower level, and they love that too). Lastly, it gives me a little time off from the kitties as it can accupy them for quite a while. Highly highly recommended for cats and 'serious' cat owners.Get more detail about Feline Furniture Stairway to Cat Heaven.

No comments:

Post a Comment