Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Precision Pet 2525-75413 SnooZZy Kitty Blankie 19 x 23 Inch - Small - Pink Fleece Best Quality


These "SnooZZy Kitty Blankies" are loved by both my kitties. I have 6 of these: 4 tan, 1 pink, 1 blue. I bought them at Petsmart for around $15. Paying more than that is robbery. I have a lot of them because after buying one and seeing how much they enjoyed it, then watching them try to share one, I had to buy more!
I pile them up for maximum comfort or I lay them down on the bed, couch, floor, perch, wherever I want them (the kitties). They always smell around, go in circles, or mix biscuits. Then they take a nap. They wash great, they don't shrink, they don't get lumpy, and best of all they stay soft! I would recommend these to any cat ;)Get more detail about Precision Pet 2525-75413 SnooZZy Kitty Blankie 19 x 23 Inch - Small - Pink Fleece.

No comments:

Post a Comment