Tuesday, July 6, 2010

New Collapsible Pet Dog Puppy Cat Kitten Bed Shelter House Decide Now


I bought this for my girlfriend's new born puppy.She is 10 weeks old.Guess what?They all love it!Daddy,mommy and the puppy go crazy for it. Especially the puppy doll that's on top of the roof.The funny part is the puppy doll looks same as my girlfriend's puppy.The pet house looks really very very cute!The puppy went in and she don't wanna come out,cause she don't want her dad n mom take over it.So I guess one is not enough.My girlfriend's neighbor saw this when my girlfriend opened the package,he falls for it for the 1st sight and decided to buy one for his cat.This is worth the money.Great Product!Get one for your love one(dog,cat or whatever)!Get more detail about New Collapsible Pet Dog Puppy Cat Kitten Bed Shelter House.

No comments:

Post a Comment