Saturday, July 17, 2010

Savvy Tabby Wooden Cat Window Seat White Get it now!


This is a great bed. I was hesitant because of the price but it was worth it! I wanted something that would blend in with the decor and it looks very nice. It is not an eye sore at all. My cats really enjoy sleeping on this and looking out the window. They prefer this to any other furniture in the house!

I have a very shallow window sill. It did not fit but I was able to modify it. The fabric is very hard to clean. I wish it were removable so that I could throw it into the washing machine. I am going to start putting a pillow case over it instead. It's not a big problem.

Overall, I really like it and I would recommend this product to anyone with cats!Get more detail about Savvy Tabby Wooden Cat Window Seat White.

No comments:

Post a Comment