Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Cheap Pet Gear Portable Cot for cats and dogs up to 75-pounds, Moss Green


My 43lb senior German Shepherd mix took right to this cot. However, I placed another bed on top of it, and used the cot as a sort of mattress support frame. That may be partly why I have not experienced any ripping or similar issues. It's gotten her up off the ground and offers even more support than an orthopedic style mat, which has totally helped reduce some of her stiffness (she is also on an anti-inflammatory). It is super easy to keep clean, just brush or hose it off. This is a major improvement over the thicker style foam beds that are difficult to wash regularly. For my 110lb GSD, I will likely go with a more durable bed like Kuranda, as it seems to hold up better for larger dogs. I have seen Kuranda beds put through some serious use from large, active dogs at the Oregon Humane Society several years ago, and they seem to be well worth the price. You also get a larger size for your money.Get more detail about Pet Gear Portable Cot for cats and dogs up to 75-pounds, Moss Green.

No comments:

Post a Comment