Thursday, June 3, 2010

Comfort Pet Products Flip Orthopedic Bolster Pet Bed, Medium, Tan Right now


I looked at TONS of beds before taking the plunge on this one that I couldn't find any reviews for....
I went to like 5 different pet stores & felt so many "orthopedic" beds that I could squash btwn by thumb & forefinger...pathetic. I was debating for days between the Caddis Beasley couch & this one...the caddis has fantastic reviews, but I started noticing that many people were talking about buying a new one every 6 months cause the top material is so thin. I can NOT afford that!!!

So I risked this one & couldn't be happier. The foam is nice & thick (its not memory foam, but I knew that). And the top material seems pretty nice and thick, so hopefully it will last years.

My dog loves it too...I got my 40lb shepherd a large, and it is huge...but perfect if he wants to stretch out...he can completely fit on it. When he curls up in a ball, he barely takes up 1/3 of it though, haha.

Anyways, I haven't tried to take it apart yet to wash it...I can't figure out though if the bolster actually detaches from the top material, so washing could be tricky. I'll report back though if its a huge problem.

Overall this seems like a bed that is built to last...I'll def come back & review if it falls apart sooner than I expect...but I really am planning on having this for years!Get more detail about Comfort Pet Products Flip Orthopedic Bolster Pet Bed, Medium, Tan.

No comments:

Post a Comment