Tuesday, June 8, 2010

X-Large Black Fur Dog Bed King Pet Bed. Ortho Comfort. Size: 42x32x7". Made in America Right now



I must admit I was at first a bit surprised that the dog bed received was pitch black, unlike the photo. With the description stating its black color and the light color, I was under the impression the bed would be of a charcoal black color. However, once my German Shepard tried it, I noticed that he did not only love it, but also fought the other dogs for it... Fortunately for us, he has now learned to share it with my other 2 dogs. Given that it's used by a large heavy dog, I was impressed by the durability and comfort level it's providing my 3 dogs :-) At times it's used by 2 dogs at a time, which encouraged me to buy 2 more :-)Get more detail about X-Large Black Fur Dog Bed King Pet Bed. Ortho Comfort. Size: 42x32x7". Made in America.

No comments:

Post a Comment