Thursday, June 24, 2010

Large 36x24 Lounger Dog Pet Bed - Green Decide Now


I just received the Large Lounger bed and was disappointed to find the cover didn't zip off, nor was it big and fluffy as mentioned in two of the previous reviews.

I called PetSupply to make sure I had received the correct bed, which, according to the helpful man I spoke to, did. Perhaps I misunderstood the review where the cover zips off. Maybe it 'zips' off, meaning it can be removed quickly, as opposed to having a cover with a zip!(?) It certainly isn't big and fluffy, etiher, as one reviewer said. It is made of orthopaedic grade foam, which doesn't appear to look as though it will support my 65lb Boxer, but he is now lounging quite happily on it! I do have a bed with polyester fill underneath the foam bed, to add comfort, which I used with his last bed. Only time will tell if the foam holds up. Maybe in 2 months I'll write another review.

This is not to say I am disappointed with the bed, as it is too early to say, just that I was disappointed with the reviews that prompted me into buying it.

So be aware, it is not big and fluffy; it is the size specified, 36" x 24" x 7" (which includes the bolster part) with a firm piece of sculpted foam and an elasticized cover that, like a bed sheet, tucks under the 'mattress' part of the (dog) bed, enabling you to quickly remove it for washing.

Get more detail about Large 36x24 Lounger Dog Pet Bed - Green.

No comments:

Post a Comment