Friday, June 4, 2010

X-Large Brown Fur Dog Bed King Pet Bed-Ortho Comfort Foam. Size: 42x32x7. Proudly Made in the USA. Get it now!


This bed is great, however I did make a modification to it. I went out to Target and picked up a ($14) 1" comfy foam pad, size Full. You just lift up the cover, fold and fit it on top of the existing mold and pull the cover back over it. I recommended this bed for my parents two goldens and performed the modification on their beds as well. As soon as I performed the modification, the dogs jumped right in and refused to leave the beds. I have a BC / Chessie mix and a Golden and they definitely noticed the difference when I modified the bed and absolutely love it! I just ordered another one because the dogs love it so much! I like the fact that the cover is easily removable for washing, but does not slip around and come off the bed when the dogs sleep, play and roll around in it. It is also very light weight so you can move it around with virtually no effort. I would recommend this bed for dogs of all ages, so long as your dog is not a chewer because it is possible to flip the bed over and expose some of the foam support (the cover is fitted, but not zipped so the base of the bed is exposed when flipped over). With the additional foam modification, this bed is also very good for older, arthritic dogs - easy in and out and good support all over the body. It looks nice too!Get more detail about X-Large Brown Fur Dog Bed King Pet Bed-Ortho Comfort Foam. Size: 42x32x7. Proudly Made in the USA..

No comments:

Post a Comment