Saturday, June 12, 2010

Save Large 40" Bagel Donut Dog Pet Bed - Blue Sherpa


I bought this bed for my wheaten terrier who is just under 30" from head to tail and 36 lbs. The large-sized bed has more than enough room to allow him to sleep completely stretched out. It even fits in his crate! He loves the high sides on the bed because he feels protected from all sides and can use them as a pillow. The bed is super cushy and takes a while for it to lose its puffiness which is great! To re-inflate, just wash and dry - it doesn't fit in my washing machine, but I just take it down to the laundromat and use the extra large washer/dryer. We love it so much we're going to get a second one for the bedroom so that he has a place to sleep other than in my bed!Get more detail about Large 40" Bagel Donut Dog Pet Bed - Blue Sherpa.

No comments:

Post a Comment